Last Revised: June 21, 2022
Hoopo Systems Ltd. (the “Company”, “we” or “Hoopo”) respects the privacy of its website users (“User(s)” or “you”) and is committed to protect its Users’ personal information. We believe that you have a right to know our practices regarding the information we may collect and use about you when you use our website at www.hoopo.tech including its sub-domains (collectively, the “Site”). Please read the following carefully to understand Hoopo’s views and practices regarding your personal information and how Hoopo will treat it.
1.Your consent (important, please read carefully!)
FOR AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, YOU HEREBY CONSENT TO THE COLLECTION, PROCESSING, TRANSFER AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. YOU ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE AND CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND THAT SUCH INFORMATION IS VOLUNTARILY PROVIDED TO US.
2. Which information may we collect about Users?
We collect from Users of our Site, two types of data and information:
2.1. Non-personal Information. The first type is non-identifiable and anonymous information. Non-personal Information, which is being gathered, consists of technical information and behavioral information that does not pertain to a specific individual (“Non-Personal Information”). We are not aware of the identity of the User from whom we have collected the Non-personal Information.
You may access and browse the Site without disclosing personal information, although, like most websites, we passively collect certain Non-Personal Information from your devices, including: (i) technical information such as the type and version of your device and its operating system, the type of browser, screen resolution, keyboard language, Wi-Fi connectivity, etc.; and (ii) behavioral information which may include the User’s click-stream on the Site, time spent on various screens of the Site and additional information of a similar nature (collectively, “Technical and Behavioral Information”). We may also use third-party service providers, such as Google Analytics, to obtain detailed analytics on the device and the User's behavior on the Site. Please note that we or our third-party service providers will collect such Technical and Behavioral Information by using certain tracking technologies, such as cookies, as further detailed below.
2.2. Personal Information. The other type of information we collect is individually identifiable information. To put it simply, this information identifies an individual or is of a private and/or sensitive nature, such as your contact information (“Personal Information”), including:
2.2.1. Personal Information which is provided voluntarily:
- Communications with Hoopo: Personal Information you provide us as part of any communications with us, by any means, including by contacting us via our live chat support, email, or through our social network pages (such information may include marketing and communication data that includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences). Please note that we may record calls for quality assurance purposes and in order to improve our services.
- Contact Us: when using our Contact Us form available via the Site, we may collect certain information, such as your full name, email, phone number. You may also provide to us free text which includes personal information.
- Request a Demo: you may request a demo of our services by providing us your full name, email address, mobile number, and information regarding your company. We may request additional information to complete your application.
- Newsletter: you may voluntarily join our mailing list by providing us with your email address via our Site.
2.2.2. Personal Information collected via technology:
·IP address: Users of the Site may automatically provide their IP address (or MAC Address, as applicable) mainly for enhancing the User’s experience and for geo-location and security purposes as further detailed below.
·Geolocation data: during your use of the Site, we will access, collect, process, monitor and/or remotely store "geolocation data", including through the collection of Internet Protocol (IP) addresses and other similar information to determine your location for providing our services, advertising and for analytics and security purposes.
·Identifiers: during your use of the Site, we will access, collect, process, monitor and/or remotely store online identifiers, such as Internet Protocol (IP) address, AD-ID or other unique identifiers, for the purpose of providing you with targeted advertising and for statistical and metric purposes.
·Technical and Behavioral Information: to the extent that the Technical and Behavioral Information will be linked to or associated with a specific individual then such information will be considered as Personal Information.
2.3. Please note:
- We may cross-reference your Personal Information with other Personal Information we may have about you. Any Non-personal Information connected or linked to or associated with any Personal Information shall be deemed as Personal Information as long as such connection, linkage or association exists.
3. How do we collect information about our Users?
There are two main methods we use to collect information:
3.1 .We collect information through your entry, connection, access and/or use of the Site. In other words, when you access or use the Site, we are aware of your usage of the Site, and may gather, collect and record the information relating to such usage. For example, when you use the Site, we gather your Technical and Behavioral Information.
3.2. We collect information which you provide us voluntarily. For example, we collect Personal Information that you provide through email correspondence. We will inform you prior to collecting your Personal Information if it is requested on a voluntary basis and the consequences of not providing voluntary Personal Information.
4. What are the purposes of the collection and processing of information?
4.1. Non-personal Information is processed in order to:
- Enhance the User’s experience on the Site;
- Create statistical information and learn about the preferences of Users and general trends on the Site (e.g. understand which features are more popular than others); and
- Statistical analysis of the Site.
4.2. Personal Information is processed in order to:
- Enable the operation and constant improvement of the Site;
- Register your interest in becoming a new customer;
- Add your contact details to our mailing list for the purposes of sending you information about our products and services by email, SMS, phone, through web-browser notification or through the post. You have the right to opt-out of marketing messages at any time by following the instructions in such messages or by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Contact you by phone and/or by email with further information relating to our products or services;
- Conduct internal operations, such as: troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, and statistical analysis;
- Comply with our legal obligations and provide us with the ability to protect our rights and legitimate interests; and
- Maintain our data processing records and general administrative purposes.
5. Sharing Personal Information with Third Parties
5.2. In addition to using the information collected by us for the purposes described under Section 4 above, we may also share your information in the following cases:
- Hoopo Personnel: Personal Information that we collect and process may be transferred to or accessed by personnel of Hoopo for the sole purpose of enabling the operation of the Site and to contact you (as detailed in Section 4 above).
- Service Providers: we share Personal Information with vendors, commercial software providers, consultants and data processors who perform services on our behalf, including without limitation, companies that provide analysis, messaging services and services which host the Site. Please note that we collect, hold and manage your Personal Information through a third party's cloud based services, as reasonable for business purposes, which may be located in countries outside of your jurisdiction.
5.3. For avoidance of doubt, Hoopo may transfer and disclose Non-personal Information to third parties at its discretion including without limitation for statistical, analytical and research purposes and for customization, developing and improvement of our Site.
6. Your Rights
Hoopo acknowledges you have the right to access and change the Personal Information we collect and process. If you wish to access or to correct, amend, or delete Personal Information, please send us an email to: email@example.com and we will respond within a reasonable timeframe, but in any event no later than permitted by applicable law.
7. Location of Your Data
BY SUBMITTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO HOOPO, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, AND AGREE, IN JURISDICTION WHERE SUCH CONSENT IS REQUIRED, TO SUCH TRANSFER, STORING AND/OR PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
The Site is intended for Users over the age of sixteen (16). Therefore, Hoopo does not intend and does not knowingly directly collect any Personal Information from children under the age of sixteen (16) and does not wish to do so. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that minors under the age of sixteen (16) are not using the Site.
9. Direct Marketing
You hereby agree that we may use your contact details you provided us with (including, without limitation, e-mail address and phone number) for the purpose of providing you commercial and/or non-commercial materials related to our current and/or future products and services, through e-mails, SMS or regular mail. You may withdraw your consent by sending a written notice to Hoopo's e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively follow the instructions for removing yourself from the mailing list which are available in the message transmitted to you.
10. Third Party Service Providers
11. Cookies & Local Storage
When you access or use the Site, we and/or our third-party service providers may use industry-wide technologies such as cookies, web beacons, pixels, clear gifs and other similar tools (or other similar technologies), which store certain local information on your device ("Local Storage") which may enable us, inter alia, to recognize your device from those of other Users of the Site, to improve the Site's performance, to deliver a better and more personalized service according to the User's individual interests and the device or browser used, to track Users' use of the Site, to gather information about the Users' approximate geographic location (e.g. city), to prevent fraud and/or abuse, to estimate our audience size and usage pattern, for the purpose of providing you with targeted advertising and to perform other analytics and to develop our Site.
Such information is locally stored in the User's device. Hoopo and/or our authorized third party service providers may access such information. Hoopo and/or our authorized third-party service providers may use both session cookies (which expire once you close the web-browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on the User’s device until he/she deletes them). Such Local Storage used by the Site may store non-personal information (such as the different pages viewed by a User within the Site) as well as User persistent identifier, which will be collected in accordance with the terms specified herein.
Most devices and browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your device’s hard drive, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. However, if you block or erase cookies, your experience of the Site may be limited. Please note that unless you block the acceptance of cookies, the Site will utilize cookies upon your use of the Site. If you want to remove previously stored cookies, you can manually delete the cookies at any time. However, this will not prevent the Site from placing further cookies on your device unless and until you adjust your settings as described above. For detailed instructions regarding the blocking of cookies, please refer to your browser 'help', 'tool' or 'edit' section or see http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/. Below are links to instructions regarding the blocking of Cookies on commonly used web-browsers:
It is possible to opt-out of having your browsing activity within the Site recorded by performance cookies. Please note that we use Google Analytics as our service provider in order to track Users' activities on the Site, including by use such services' persistent cookies. Google provides a browser-add on which allows users to opt-out of Google Analytics across all websites, which can be downloaded here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
12. Links to Third Party Websites
13.1. We take appropriate measures to maintain the security and integrity of our Site and prevent unauthorized access to it or use thereof through generally accepted industry standard technologies and internal procedures.
13.2. Your Personal Information is hosted on third party servers, which provide advanced strict security standards (both physical and logical).
13.3. Some of the security measures that we employ include, without limitation: the application of highly secure design and implementation methods to our Site, including state of the art encryption mechanisms and secure architecture design to all storage and transmission mechanisms used for the processing and transmission of your Personal Information, as well as access control and auditing systems (including firewall and identity management solutions), that restrict access to your Personal Information to authorized personnel only, based on their roles and their need-to-know requirements, needed to process your Personal Information on Hoopo’s behalf.
13.4. Please note, however, that there are inherent risks in transmission of information over the Internet or other methods of electronic storage and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access or use will never occur.
13.5. Hoopo will comply with applicable law in the event of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your Personal Information and will inform you of such breach as required by applicable law.
13.6. TO THE EXTENT THAT HOOPO IMPLEMENTED THE REQUIRED SECURITY MEASURES UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, HOOPO SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, HACKING, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSIONS OR FAILURE TO STORE OR THE THEFT, DELETION, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION, DAMAGE, OR LOSS OF ANY DATA OR INFORMATION INCLUDED IN THE PERSONAL INFORMATION.
14. Data Retention
Hoopo will retain the Personal Information for as long as we are confident that it is accurate and can be relied upon. Personal Information which is no longer required for the purpose for which it was initially collected will be deleted unless we have a valid justification to retain it which is permitted under applicable law, such as to resolve disputes or comply with our legal obligations.
16. Have any Questions?